Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Zoe Cat misses Dad

So for those of you who have never heard my story about our Zoe Cat, I will share.

When we decided to bring Zoe Cat with us, Jamie brought her to me and she brought a baggie full of food until I could get to the store the next morning. At bed time I put a hand full of food in her bowl and trundled off to bed.  About 3:00 in the morning Zoe Cat wakes me up and has her baggie of food with her.  I got up and stumbled out to her food dish to find she had cleaned her bowl, so I filled her bowl and went back to bed.  The next night the same thing happened and ever since we have kept a handful of food in a baggie for her to haul around. 

 
Anytime she brings it to bed and I don't wake up she will nip at the back of my neck and pull my hair until I wake up and give her a couple pieces of her food. 
 
Zoe Cat also plays with very strange toys. Last Christmas I bought her a Christmas stocking filled with stuffed mice, balls with bells, and little toys with feathers, she has never touched one of them. Her all time favorite toy is a straw that dad gave her.  She also loves to play with the little green stoppers that Starbucks puts in your lid so you don't spill. 
 
The only time she ever meows is just after we go to bed.  She drags her toys off her "kitty entertainment pedestal" and throws them around and meows.
 
Anyway now that you know about Zoe Cat, on with the original story.  The night before last we were talking to my dad on Skype and Zoe Cat heard his voice and went nuts!! She was pacing and meowing and looked like she was looking for Dad. When she couldn't find him she crawled up on the back of the chair I was sitting on and started nipping at my neck and biting my shoulder.  The entire time we talked she was just acting totally crazy.  I think she really misses him.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment