Monday, June 3, 2013

Nook to the rescue- June 1and 2nd 2013

Today I am going to post from my nook. I think my computer is in need of some attention. In fact I believe it might have a bug. It won't turn on correctly,doesn't do what it's supposed to do and then it won't turn off. Ugh!!
Yesterday we drove the MH into AshFork and went to Hilltop Texaco and RV Park. It was a great day of doing nothing except lounging around watching the car race on TV with the air conditioner on high. What a relaxing day.

We also got to enjoy a pretty sunset at the end of the day.


 As I'm sitting here typing and hitting the delete button every few strokes on this tiny little nook I am wondering if they make a key board for nooks. Guess I will have to check and see. Right now I can't even continue to add my older post because I am unable to open word documents on the computer. We drove the MH back out to Forest Rd 35 then hopped in the jeep and took a ride over to Chino Valley for a few groceries. They have a population of about 10,000 but only have one grocery store. At least they had bread. I tried to buy some bread in Ash Fork this morning but none of the little gas station stores had any. Oh well, it gave us the opportunity to see another town. Ash Fork looks like it is better off economicaly then Ash Fork. It is also a bit greener there.

No comments:

Post a Comment