Sunday, May 26, 2013


In search of internet access-Sunday May 12th

We drove into Ontario today so we could get wifi and cell phone access.  My hot spot said it had service but I couldn’t get on-line with either the lap top or the nook.  We ended up going inside at the rest area information building and they had free wifi.  Called mom and had to leave her a message. Tried dad on Skype but he wasn’t on-line.  Talked to Jamie on the phone and Sheila by text.  We also ran by the Sprint store so I could make sure I understand the use of our phones when we are roaming and also wanted to check about the hotspot and roaming.  They told me I can use the hotspot anytime I can make a connection and the cell phones are okay to use on roam without worrying about any extra charges. 

Sat out this afternoon off and on, too hot to stay out long, and watched the bunny, squirrels, and little critters.  The little ones are so cute; we watched one of them making trips to and from its hole in the ground carrying huge mouthfuls of grass to line its nest.  All the little animals are out running around today.  The people next to us left this morning so there are no more kids running around scaring the critters.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment